Pay-per-click campaigns for higher education can be a critical component to effective marketing and student recruitment. Through targeted reach, strategic campaign development, tight cost control, and continual optimization, you can achieve impressive results that fight against the enrollment cliff. But only if your campaigns have a solid foundation and regular updates. Find out if yours measures up.
Are You Squandering Your Digital Media Investment?
Check Out the Results We Achieved for This Texas University
Our client surpassed their enrollment goals!
CloudControlMedia can assess your digital media campaigns.
We offer a comprehensive review that looks at several PPC components including:
- Campaign Setup: Poor structure can harm performance and waste spend.
- Keyword Selection: The wrong keywords can lead to lower click-through rates, higher costs-per-click, and lower quality scores.
- Geo-targeting: Effective targeting improves relevance, cost efficiency, competitiveness, and conversions.
- Efficiency: Inefficient campaigns waste budget, raise your costs-per-enrollment, and lower your overall return on investment.
- Tracking: Without proper tracking, you can’t evaluate performance, optimize and test campaigns, or manage your budget.
- Lead Validation: Invalid leads can inflate conversion metrics, waste budget, and impact traffic quality.
- Landing Page Alignment: Poor ad-to-page alignment can impact ad position, lower quality score, and waste budget.